Nikon D7000 with 16.2 effective megapixels, a magnesium alloy body and record 1080p24 full HD movies.
- Approx. 16.2 effective megapixels. Employs newly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor. New image-processing engine “EXPEED 2″ that achieves high image quality, high-speed image processing, multi functions and efficient energy saving
- Wide sensitivity range of ISO 100 to 6400, expandable to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent)
- Newly developed AF system featuring 39 focus points including 9 cross-type sensors in the center of the frame.
- Full HD (1,920×1,080, 24p) movie-recording function “D-Movie”, compatible with external stereo microphone featuring high image quality and operability.
- Viewfinder employing glass pentaprism features approx. 100% frame coverage and approx. 0.94x high-magnification.
- Light and rugged magnesium alloy employed for top and rear covers. Secure sealing achieves superior weather-resistant and anti-dust capabilities.
- Double SD card slots, SDXC compatible.
- Multi-Power Battery Pack MB-D11 that employs magnesium alloy for exterior cover features seamless switching of power feeding with the battery of the D7000.
- D7000 VR Kit : INR 89,950/-
- D7000 Body : INR 74,450/-
- Freebies : Bag + 4GB card